Data Protection information
The only personal data to which Allfunds Bank, S.A.U. will have access will be those voluntarily disclosed by the user through the web section “Contact us” and those resulting from your request.
In compliance with the legislation in force, Allfunds Bank, S.A.U. has adopted the necessary technical and organisational measures to maintain the level of security required to process personal data. Likewise, it is equipped with all available mechanisms to prevent as far as possible any unauthorised access to, theft, unlawful modification or loss of data.
Who is the controller of your data?
Allfunds Bank S.A.U. as head office of the Allfunds Group, including subsidiaries, branches and representative offices (hereafter “Allfunds”), located in Calle Estafeta, 6, 28109 Alcobendas (Madrid).
Data Protection Officer contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why and for what do we process your personal data?
Belo Below are detailed the purposes of the processing by Allfunds:
- Processing carried out based on your permission.
- Address the request sent by the user of the website through the form “Contact us”, based on their consent shown on the form itself.
For how long will we keep your data?
Allfunds will keep your personal data as long as it is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. Allfunds must also keep certain information for the exercise, defense or formulation of claims or at the request of certain public authorities.
To which recipients do we communicate your data?
We will communicate your personal data to:
1. Public Organizations, Judges and Courts and, in general, competent Authorities, when Allfunds has the legal obligation to provide the data.
2. Other entities of the Allfunds Group for the correct handling of the request. In the event that these entities are located outside the European Union, Allfunds will apply the guarantees required by the European General Data Protection Regulation.
Allfunds has the collaboration of some third party service providers who have access to your personal data and who process this data in the name and on behalf of Allfunds as result of the provision of services.
3. Allfunds selects such service providers based on compliance criteria in terms on data protection, has signed with all of them agreements for the provision of such services, including aspects related to data protection and checks that these providers comply with their obligations in this matter.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
You may exercise your rights to access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, object, data portability and not to be the subject of an individual decision based solely on an automated processing.
These rights may be exercised by written communication to the address indicated or by sending an email to the address: email@example.com.
You may withdraw at any time such consent provided regarding the processing of their personal data.
With which authority can you exercise your claims?
You can always contact the office of Allfunds’ Data Protection Officer at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also submit any complaints to the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es). As established in the applicable legislation, you may also go to other competent authority regarding data protection subject.
Personal Data contained in the CVs
The data contained in the CVs and in the attached documentation received through this mailbox will be processed by Allfunds Bank S.A.U., as Data Controller, with registered address in Calle Estafeta, 6 de Alcobendas, 28109, Madrid (Spain). Its Data Protection Officer can be contacted by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
The purpose of processing such data is to determine your suitability for the profiles required in relation to each vacancy at Group level and to be able to carry out a selection process regarding to a possible employment contract. Moreover, your data will also be processed to provide these same recruitment services to other Group entities. In the event that your profile fits into an international vacancy or you expressly apply for one, by accepting this policy you are consenting this data transfer. Other Group entities may have access to your data, even if these entities are located in countries that do not guarantee an adequate level of protection in comparison with the European standards on personal data protection.
By sending your data through this mailbox, the data subject expressly consents the processing of his or her data by Allfunds Bank, S.A.U. and by any of the Group companies if the data subject fits or applies to a vacancy outside the European Union.
Based on the Company’s legitimate interest, Allfunds Bank, S.A.U. will consult your public profile on social networks of a strictly professional nature such as LinkedIn or similar, incorporating the data obtained through them into the databases containing the information provided by the data subject, with the aim of taking them into account in the aforementioned decision-making process.
Once the selection process has been completed and, in the event that you are not finally selected, we will keep your data for other open selection processes that may match your profile for a period of one year. After this period ends, the data will be deleted from the systems of Allfunds Bank, S.A.U.
According to personal data regulation, you can exercise your rights of access, portability, rectification, erasure, object or restriction of processing, as well as withdrawing your consent or lodging a complaint before the Controller’s Data Protection Officer by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by postal mail to Calle Estafeta, 6 de Alcobendas, 28109, Madrid, Spain.
If you wish, you may also submit a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency or to any other competent authority regarding data protection in accordance to applicable legislation.
Controller for the processing of personal data:
The controller for the processing of personal data is Allfunds Bank, S.A.U. as head office of the Allfunds Bank Group including its subsidiaries, branches and representative offices (hereinafter, "Allfunds" or the "Group"), located at Calle Estafeta, 6 de Alcobendas, 28109, Madrid, Spain.
Purposes and lawfulness of Allfunds
In compliance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on data protection, and, in particular, of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, (hereinafter "GDPR"), Allfunds informs that your data will be processed for the following purposes:
1. Management of the request made by the user. Allfunds will perform the necessary data processing to manage the request made by the user. In this way, Allfunds will process data such as your name, surname, e-mail, telephone number, comments, position and entity, as well as information regarding the type of request. Allfunds will process this data based on the consent shown by the user when contacting Allfunds.
Allfunds will communicate the user's data to those entities of the Allfunds Group or collaborating third parties for the attention of requests for information that the user demands. In this sense, such communication could involve an international transfer of data to a country that does not offer the same level of data protection as those located in the European Union. In these cases, Allfunds guarantees that the international transfer will be carried out applying the guarantees and obligations established by the GDPR.
2. Technology control of the website. Allfunds will perform those actions to monitor and control the use of the website in order to prevent and detect any fraudulent use. This processing is necessary to comply with those legal obligations established by the applicable regulations regarding services of the information society and electronic commerce, in order to avoid, prevent and / or detect any unauthorized access, alteration or loss of that information relating to third parties other than the user that may generates for Allfunds any type of liability.
Storage of the information
The personal data to which Allfunds have access will be processed during the necessary time to attend the request. In this sense, Allfunds may keep personal data of the user, duly blocked, during the applicable period of actions that may arise from the relationship maintained with the interested party or to attend the requirements of public authorities, in accordance with applicable regulations in each case.
Communication of the processed personal data
Allfunds will only communicate user data to:
- Public bodies and institutions to which it is legally obliged to provide them (Public Administration, Courts and Courts ...).
- In the event of requests that affect any entity, subsidiary, branch or representative office of the Allfunds Group, Allfunds may communicate this information to the entity of the group or analogous affected by the request for the correct handling of the request.
- Allfunds has the collaboration of some third party service providers who have access to user personal data as result of the provision of services. Allfunds preselects such service providers based on compliance criteria in terms on data protection, has signed with all of them agreements for the provision of such services, including aspects related to data protection and control that these providers comply with their obligations in this matter.
Data subjects’ rights on data protection
The user mays exercise, if desired, his rights to access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, object, data portability and not to be the subject of an individual decision based solely on an automated processing, by sending an email to the address email@example.com.
Possible claims of users
The user who considers that their data protection rights have been infringed or has any claim regarding their personal information may contact the Data Protection Officer of the Allfunds Group (firstname.lastname@example.org). In any case, the data subject may always contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency, or another competent authority regarding data protection in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation.
Allfunds Bank, S.A.U. has adopted the technical and organisational measures needed to maintain the required level of data security and integrity according to the nature of the personal data processed and the circumstances of the processing, in order to avoid, insofar as possible and in all events according to the state of the art, the alteration, loss or unauthorised processing of or access to the data.
Links from and to other pages
The website may include links to and from other websites of third parties over which Allfunds Bank, S.A.U. has no control. Allfunds Bank, S.A.U. disclaims all liability for information contained on other websites. Any information or opinions accessed through links to third party websites will be the responsibility of the relevant provider only and may not necessarily be shared by Allfunds Bank, S.A.U.